The Adidas boost technology is a product of the Adidas Innovation Team and German chemists BASF. This technology was created to bring together the previous contradictory benefits of responsive and soft cushioning.
The Adidas 350 V2 Mono Ice Yeezy is one of the three pairs of sneakers from the mono pack. The upper of the sneakers are constructed from a new monofilament mesh in blue ice that can expose the model’s inner cage lining. This guide will explain the Adidas Boost technology and what benefits it provides.
How is the Boost Made?
To create Boost, the thermoplastic polyurethane particles are expanded to form closed cells around tiny air pockets. The resulting product is called expanded thermoplastic polyurethane, or eTPU in short.
What Are the Benefits of the Boost Technology?
Boost is always known for its energy return, but there are several benefits of this technology that improve the running experience of individuals. Some of them are as follows:
- Comfort– The cushioning properties of boost technology in the Adidas 350 V2 mono ice Yeezy helps to provide engineered comfort that is felt underfoot.
- Can handle different temperatures– The boost technology is designed to handle different temperatures, making it the kind of running shoe that can handle snow, sun, rain, and wind.
- Durability– Boost is the technology that can hold up for miles without declining performance. It is a technology that will ensure that you can gain benefits for a long time.
- Flexibility– Boost is also flexible enough to provide you with a silky and smooth ride no matter what the setting of the place is.
- Energy return– This is one of the most famous benefits of the boost technology, and the power to absorb and return the kinetic output is what changed the game in the shoe industry. There might be many imitators, but Boost is still the icon of energy return.
Evolution of Boost
Since its first release in 2013, Boost has set new and unique standards for performance shoe technology and has constantly pushed the narrative forward with tons of improvement. Some of the significant benefits of Boost are as follows:
- 2013: Energy Boost is the first Adidas running shoe with a Boost midsole.
- 2014: The adiZero adios Boost wins the Men’s WR at the marathon held in Berlin.
- 2015: Ultra boost was a crossover hit of high-performance fashion and running.
- 2016: The design is pushed even further by Ultraboost x with targeted support and laceless upper.
- 2019: The story of Boost resumes with the release of Ultraboost 19 and Pulseboost HD.
- 2021: UB21 adds an extra 6% Boost capsule that provides better energy return and a comfortable fit designed to protect the stride every day.
If you want to take advantage of Adidas’s Boost technology, you can opt to buy sneakers like Adidas 350 V2 mono ice Yeezy. You can contact Hype Your Beast – the top online sneakers store, to buy Adidas sneakers with boost technology.
To know more regarding what Boost sneakers are available, sign up.